Earlier this month we stopped by @KEXP for an interview and performed all of ‘Let Go.’ You can watch it here: http://bit.ly/2sy2ABF
Matthew also discussed each track on the album, and the interview can be read here: http://bit.ly/2J1IACo
Happy digital release day to “Standing at the Gates: The Songs of Nada Surf’s Let Go” Links below!
Thank you to all the artists for being part of this record. We’re so knocked out by these versions.
- Blizzard of ‘77 (Manchester Orchestra)
- Happy Kid (Ron Gallo)
- Inside of Love (The Texas Gentlemen)
- Fruit Fly (Ed Harcourt)
- Blonde on Blonde (Rogue Wave)
- Hi-Speed Soul (The Long Winters)
- Killian’s Red (Holly Miranda)
- The Way You Wear Your Head (Charly Bliss)
- Neither Heaven Nor Space (William Tyler)
- La Pour Ca (Adia Victoria)
- Treading Water (Eyelids)
- Paper Boats (Aimee Mann)
- No Quick Fix (Victoria Bergsman)
Proceeds go to the ACLU and The Pablove Foundation.
As part of the “Let Go” 15th anniversary we’re releasing “Standing at the Gates: The Songs of Nada Surf’s Let Go,” an album benefitting the ACLU and The Pablove Foundation (which helps children with cancer). The album features covers by an incredible group of artists including Ron Gallo, Aimee Mann, Manchester Orchestra, Ed Harcourt, Rogue Wave and many more. A full track listing is below.
The digital release is February 2, and the CD will be available March 2. Waiting for the vinyl delivery date…
Listen to Ron Gallo’s cover of “Happy Kid” here: